|PENNY FOR A THOUGHT?| BY THEDABLEKID

Friday, April 3, 2009

Rick Owens is an American fashion designer known for his edgy fashions favored by rock stars and people who like to cultivate an avant garde reputation.

Rick Owens fashion style is really big over seas. Where most can afford it i guess, haha. His styles are extremely expensive. I found these Hi-Top trainers a few weeks ago on a korean fashion site and I fell in love. How ever the price tag will make you turn your head away with the quickness. Before I tell you how much they are lets take a look shall we?


Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket


Now the lets talk about the price tag, haha. These babies will run at least $1500.00. I know right?! Totally not worth it but, they are pretty damn sick. I'll stick with alternative which can be anything from Supras and Alife to a good pair Nikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment